Sunday, April 28, 2013
Ten Summer Reads
We’re less than a month from the Unofficial Start of Summer. Time to get the Summer Reads together. Here’s ten to get you through the dog days.
10. Admissions by Jean Hanff Korelitz
While you’re on a Tina Fey kick, how about . . .
9. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
8. Twenty-Thirty by Albert Brooks
7. Sharp Objects or Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
It’s baseball season, so why not . . .
6. Calico Joe by John Grisham
With the Leo remake out this summer, there's never been a better time to re-read . . .
5. The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
4. New York: The Novel by Edward Rutherford
If you’re planning on spending the summer doing some serious training . . .
3. Once a Runner by John L. Parker
On 5/21/13, one of the best is coming out with his new book . . .
2. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
As summer comes to a close, you’ll need something to get you ready for football . . .
1. Earn the Right to Win by Tom Coughlin
Read More: http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/summer-2013