Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Mother Gem


Did anybody see how good HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER was on Monday night 11/14/11? It was incredible on every level, again. The scene where Robin shakes Barney off in the bar after they agreed to be together . . . the second that would last forever in Barney's memory. Oh man, it was awesome. I mean, come on, people, it's brilliant sitcom writing and acting. And the tick, tick, tick time motif. What can I say? Another Mother Gem.

Uhhh!!!!! Why doesn't this sitcom get more respect than this? Why!!!!

That lowbrow beating of dumb one liners, TWO & A HALF MEN, gets 25 million viewers a week?! Why?! It's awful. And HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is on right before it, same channel, same night, and gets half that many people tuning in every week. God Almighty. Sometimes I just don't get this country's Larry the Cable Guy comedic sensibilities.

Watch the episode: http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_your_mother/video/

No comments:

Post a Comment