2010 is gone. Let's look into the crystal ball and see what's ahead for 2011. Since I don't have a crystal ball I'll be substituting a snow globe that I forgot to pack away with the X-mas decs. Let's see what it sees. I'm shaking, and . . .
1. Khloe and Lamar will keep going strong. BUT JT and Jessica Biel will finally break up.
2. Speaking of Lamar, he will NOT win a 3rd straight NBA Championship with Kobe. BUT LeBron and D-Wade will not win one in 2011 either.
3. There will be an assassination attempt on either Sarah Palin or Barack Obama (I can't quite read the globe on this one). BUT neither attempt, whomever it is targeted towards, will prove successful.
4. Bob Barker will die of a failed heart at an old age. BUT Lady Gaga will die at a young age in an automobile crash.
5. Michael Jackson's family is finally going to sue the production company that was going to put on MJ's "This is it" tour for somehow causing his death. BUT the family will not win any money in its lawsuit.
6. American Idol will have higher-than-expected ratings this season. BUT TV's most-watched show this year will NOT be a reality show. It will be a situational (drama or sitcom) show.
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will adopt another child this year. BUT neither actor will make a movie that is released this year.
8. Speaking of movies, Avatar will be surpassed as the #1 grossing movie of all time. BUT Blockbuster Video/DVD rental will go out of business.
9. The war in Afganistan will wage on. BUT we will not capture or close in on Osama bin Laden. You do the math on that one.
10. George W. Bush's "Decision Points" will be the highest-selling non fiction book of the year. BUT the Kindle/Kindle Color/Nook will fail.
Oh, man, I just shook the globe a bit too hard and it fell on the floor and broke. Guess that means we're all out of 2011 predictions, which works out perfect since I called this blog "10 Predictions for 2011."
Now on Facebook @ the Cat's Pajamas